Skip to content Skip to navigation
See our Campus Ready site for the most up to date information about instruction.Campus ReadyCOVID Help
Get Further Faster with Six or Eight-Week Courses

Non-Continuing UC Merced Student or Other UC Student

UC Merced - students in class lecture

You are considered a non-continuing UC Merced student or other UC student if:

  • You are a UC student currently enrolled or admitted for Fall 2021 at a UC campus other than UC Merced;
  • You have withdrawn from UC Merced;
  • You have graduated from a University of California campus; or
  • You have been dismissed from UC Merced.*

Visiting UC students

Each visiting UC student should meet with their academic advisor at their home campus before registration to discuss summer plans of study. It is your responsibility to make sure the courses you enroll in will apply to your degree requirements. Students who wish to take courses with prerequisites are advised to email before registration to have prerequisite overrides placed (upper-division courses numbered 100-199 will require unofficial transcripts for verification).

Apply Now!

To apply, please submit an application. Information regarding your UC Merced Student ID#, UCM Net ID and LDAP password will be issued via email. Please allow at minimum five business days to receive this email. Once you have received it, you will be able to go to MyRegistration to enroll in your desired course(s). 

Application Deadlines:

  • Session A and Session D - May 10, 2021
  • Session B - June 7, 2021
  • Session C - June 21, 2021

Please keep in mind that fees will be due by May 17, 2021. If you register after May 17, 2021, fees for Session B AND Session C will be due on June 14, 2021. Fees can be paid at the Cashier's Office or online via MyBill

Failure to pay fees on time may result in being dropped from your courses.

If you require financial assistance, please contact your home campus's Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships. 

Visiting UC students are excluded from having to pay the transcript fee when transferring their courses to their home UC campus. After grades are posted, transcripts will automatically be sent to the student's home campus.

Please visit the CatCard office (Kolligian Library, Room 111A) to have your picture taken and receive your CatCard.

For assistance with registration, please visit the Office of the Registrar's Registration Help Page

*If you are a student on academic dismissal status, your summer courses at UC Merced are not guaranteed to count in your reinstatement review. Check with your academic advisor for further details.