You are a continuing UC Merced student if:
- You attended UC Merced in Spring 2020; and/or
- You plan to graduate during the Summer 2020 or register for Fall 2020 at UC Merced
No Summer Session Application is Needed
You may enroll in summer courses using MyRegistration via the Portal, at the specified start time.
For more information go to Registrar Policies.
- You should meet with your academic advisor before registration to discuss your summer plan of study.
- Fees are due by May 19, 2020. If you register after May 19, 2020, fees for Session B AND Session C will be due on June 15, 2020.
- Fees can be paid at the Cashier's Office or online via MyBill.
- Failure to pay fees on time may result in being dropped from your courses!
For information regarding Financial Aid, please visit the Summer Financial Aid Page.
For assistance with registration, please visit the Office of the Registrar's Registration Help Page.