Are you enrolled in CSE 022, MATH 005, or WRI 001 for Spring Semester?
If you are, you have access to online resources that will help you prepare and be ready for these courses.
Click here to be directed to the open-access Catcourse Page!
If you are a first-year admitted student for fall, you can visit the BAC website for information about taking courses this summer at UC Merced; for additional questions, contact the Bobcat Advising Center at email@example.com. Be sure your email includes your UC Merced ID#. For other summer course options, visit: https://bobcat-advising-center.ucmerced.edu/summer/summer-classes-other-schools.
Suggested courses for incoming students:
- CHEM 001 or CHEM 002. After you’ve completed your Chem Placement Exam, register for the first course in your chemistry sequence. You can review a sample grad plan for your major on the BAC website.
- MATH 005, 011 or 021. After you’ve completed your Math Placement Exam, register for the first course in your math sequence. You can review a sample grad plan for your major on the BAC website.
- An introductory course for your major - you can review a sample grad plan for your major on the BAC website.
- SPRK 001. All first-year students are required to complete SPRK 001 by the end of their second semester.
- A general education (GE) course – review this list to identify courses that meet GE requirements for all students.
You can also learn more by visiting the Summer Edge website.